White Clay Creek Country Club
Members and Guests
Please read below the different procedures that we have put in place, to help with COVID-19,
and a few details about the course.
1. We want all golfers to tee off in 20 minute intervals
2. Please keep at least 6’-8’ from each other, to assist with social distancing
3. We are cart path only for all 18 holes
4. There are no rakes in the bunkers
5. There are no ball washers on the course
6. Credit card transactions only
7. Please leave the flag sticks in the cups on both the main putting green, and the course.
8. Hole # 10 & 11 will be playing as a par 3. Please read the signs located at each hole, and proceed forward to our temporary tee box.
9. We have no food and beverage options, except for what we have in the fridge located in the golf shop.
10. The restrooms located on the course are not in operation, and closed
11. Pace of play should be maintained at 4.5 hours for 18 holes. Do not hold up the course for any reason. Be respectful of everyone, and courteous of your playing partners.
12. We will not be offering any kind of bag service
13. Our practice facility will remain closed, except our putting green
Thank you for playing White Clay Creek Country Club, and we look forward to having you back soon, under better circumstances.